Search results

1. bunnyhuggintreelover

toto aquia vs drake?

aquia vs drake Omgoodness-I thought i'd read about more bolts...thank you for the info, Jim. We installed 18x18 travertine (floors and shower walls), so I'll have to ask most wonderful hubby about the drilling aspect. Funnily enough, he had just touched base and told me that he wanted me to...
  2. bunnyhuggintreelover

toto aquia vs drake?

toto aquia vs drake Thanks to both of you! Maybe the 6 bolt was for another brand? my head is 'clogged' with toilet info right now:) I think that the plan will be: Drake in the master bath and the spiffy Aquia in the downstairs powder room. And another Drake in the kids' bathroom, we need a...
  3. bunnyhuggintreelover

toto aquia vs drake?

toto aquia vs drake thank you, Peanut, for your advice and for putting the info about each in one spot for review! I think that we will go with the Drake, even though I think that the Aquia has more style. Gotta take into account that, after months in theater, hubby should be able to have a...
  4. bunnyhuggintreelover

toto aquia vs drake?

what are the differences between the aquia and the drake? and then the eco-drake? If you had to choose-which one? Yikes! I'm confused!! We have finally almost completed a renovation of our master bathroom (18x18 travertine, riverrock shower floor,etc..) and are picking toilets. My hubby asked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks