Search results

1. mrogge

Goulds pump losing prime

I isolated and pressurized the auction line to 50psi. After 16 hours it was still at 30psi. There's no high spot on the line. It's a slope of about 8ft over 100.
  2. mrogge

Goulds pump losing prime

Hi. I've got a brand new goulds 1.5 drawing from a lake. Everything is new except for the pipe between the pump and the lake. There's a spring loaded check valve in the lake near the strainer. I also pressure tested the auction line and it seemed to hold at least for the short term. Heading...
  3. mrogge

Slab leak... need help!!

slab leak Thanks for everyones advice. I will be cracking open my slab today. I totally appreciate your advice. I know its BEST to call a professional. But I live in a region where calling a professional means being ripped off. My friend had a professional charge him $500 to fix a single...
  4. mrogge

Slab leak... need help!!

Slab leak Alright... I opend the wall. I found some mildew behind the baseboard. So I ripped out the baseboard and all the drywall within 5 feet of the leak. I know the configuration of the pipes now, also where the water is coming out of the slab. There is a hot and cold water line, made...
  5. mrogge

Slab leak... need help!!

Slab leak Thanks for your reply. I too would rather be fishing! Nice boat. Whats throwing me off is the following. There are TWO 3/4 copper pipes going up into the attic, and two 1/2 flex copper going into the slap. If it were just the cold going to the slab, your right it would likely...
  6. mrogge

Slab leak... need help!!

Need help with this one! But I have too much pride to hire someone for the job. I also am a handyman by trade, so I am comfortable with this repair.. with a little direction. South florida home. CBS construction. Found a few ounces of water in my garage. Traced the water back to the wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks