Search results

1. eoren1

Recommendation for electric tankless for single bath with 2.5gpm shower?

We have a house in Massachusetts and are running out of hot water when my two kids and wife take showers/baths in series at night. We use a Lochinvar Knight boiler and have a 52 gallon indirect Squire tank and have baseboard heat throughout. We put in an addition that holds the master...
  2. eoren1

Replace Lochinvar Squire Indirect Water Heater with Tankless system?

Forgive the newbie question but would really appreciate thoughts from those with far more expertise than me (homeowner). We purchased our home in Massachusetts in 2010 and, as part of the renovations, installed a Lochinvar Knight boiler and Lochinvar Squire 52 gallon indirect water heater. We...
  3. eoren1

Bathroom sink plumbing question (very basic)

So our bathroom sink has been very slow to drain and I finally decided to do something about it. Figured one of the kids dropped a lego piece and it was wedged in the trap. Looked under, undid the trap and found nothing. I did note the perplexing design of the piping though. Wondering if...
  4. eoren1

Newbie shower pipe questions

Hi, Just found this site and was hoping to get some advice. I have moved into an apt and am unhappy with the shower set-up. The pipe comes out at about waist level and there is a flexible arm that extends up. I was hoping that I could use my "wonder shower" head instead. Also, on moving...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks