Search results

1. NiceMustang

GE Refrigerator Ice Maker Water Supply Issue - sprays water into ice cube bin

We have a 5 year old GE refrigerator (model PSB42LGRWV) and are on a well. We moved in a few months back and put in a whole house water filter which is working very well. The water system in the fridge also has a filter which we are changing regularly. The ice maker wasn't working, so I changed...
  2. NiceMustang

Outside faucet has wrong thread size (pipe threads vs hose threads?)

I just moved into a 3-4 year old house that has an outside faucet that does not have hose threads on it. It appears to have pipe threads which while the same diameter are much finer that the normal outside hose threads. I've talked to a plumber and apparently there should have been an adapter...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks