Search results

1. TheBird

How to change water inlet and shut off valve completely?

Getting there..I think. Thanks guys! Off to the store I went after your post. I don't know about your Lowe's, but the "Lowe's Knows" motto does not apply at my store so I was 100% on my own except the info you gave and some measurements I took. Jim- I think you are right- it does APPEAR to...
  2. TheBird

Photo! It is polished brass. Here's a photo- hopefully. If I understand correctly, you all are saying that it MAY still be the type that will screw out of the wall and that the threads may just be behind the drywall? Like a piece similar to the one you posted? Can you tell by the photo...
  3. TheBird

Not the valve, the actual pipe.. Thanks, but it is not the actual shut off valve I am confused about- it just screws off and I can easily replace the polished brass w/ a stainless or nickel toned one. It is the actual water supply pipe coming out from the drywall that I don't understand...
  4. TheBird

We have nearly finished our full and half bath remodels. However, one eyesore remains in both bathrooms. Prior, we had all polished brass fixtures (faucetry, etc.) and have switched to stainless/ satin nickel. I hope I am using the correct wording as this is what I want to do. I want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks