Search results

1. ChuckS

Water under flooring

I remodeled my bathroom a few months back and I put that no glue flooring down. I was walking in the bathroom the other night and noticed a squishy sound at the door. I peeled the edge back from the two sided tape and noticed it is very wet under my flooring. I then puled up the flooring in the...
  2. ChuckS

Water Cooler

I just ran a new copper line to the old swamp cooler and for some reason I can't stop it from dripping up at the flow valve. I have plumbers tape on the threads but I get drip, drip, drip... Any secrets to using these compression fittings? Perhaps I should buy a new float valve?
  3. ChuckS

Changing to 1/2 pipes

As I keep saying, the problem with our new tankless is the time it takes to get hot water. All of the pipes except the last little bit that goes to the facets are 3/4". I am wondering, what will happen if I change everything on the output side of the tankless to 1/2" pipes? What negative effect...
  4. ChuckS

Tankless Recirculating Loop

I recently had this full house tankless water heater installed and it was taking just over a minute to get hot water out of the facets. I installed this recirculation system which helped a little but I think it can be improved. This design uses a flow switch in series with an aquastat to turn...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks