Search results

1. kdenault

p-trap problems

Now, I'm installing a new vanity to replace a pedestal sink in my bathroom. I purchased a new p-trap kit. The vanity has clearance in the back to allow for the hookup. The water supply and the drain are in the wall. The water supply fits nicely in the clearance. The problem is the drain in...
  2. kdenault

s-trap trouble

I'm trying to connect an s-trap to a new bathroom sink--and I think I got the pieces confused. It seems that one of the curved joint pieces has one threaded end and the other end just has some kind of lip on it. The other curved joint piece has two threaded ends. Which piece connects to the...
  3. kdenault

Toto differences?

Are there any real differences in the performance of one piece Toto Plymouth (which I prefer aesthetically) and the Toto Dartmouth or Carollton. I know that there are some differences in the MaP ratings, but all are above 600. Are there differences in noise level or anything else that would be...
  4. kdenault

Jacuzzi Era??

Has anyone heard of the Jacuzzi Era toilet with the Power flow system? I didn't see it on the MaP list. Kathy
  5. kdenault

Aquaforce flushing system???

Does anyone know anything (or have an opinion) about the American Standard Aqua Force Flushing System. I've been looking at A.S.'s Standard Collection, but have heard terrible things about A.S's Champion system. Is the Aqua Force any different? Kathy :rolleyes:
  6. kdenault

American Standard Champion problems with one piece?

I was considering a purchase of an American Standard Williamsburg toilet with Champion flushing system, until I read some reviews :eek:!! The reviews appear to be discussing primarily the two piece toilet. I was considering the one piece instead. Does anyone have any info on the one piece--does...
  7. kdenault

Jacuzzi refinishing

:) I have an old Jacuzzi jetted tub (circa mid 80's) that is still working fine. The problem is that I'm remodeling and need to change the existing tub color to basic white. There are no cracks or leaks from the tub. Is resurfacing possible (I'm not sure if it is acrylic or fiberglass)? If...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks