Search results

1. 3m

Insulating pole barn

Built new shop 36 x 45 x14 tall, looking for ideas on the insulation, was thinking of 1 1/2 inch styrofoam against exterior metal siding with blown in insulation filling remainder of the cavity. Is it better to leave gap at metal siding for ventilation and to rid wall of any water vapor
  2. 3m

Alpha antivirus

This program showed up on My computer and wont stop trying to get Me to purchase it. Any help
  3. 3m

Indiana Plumbers

Are there any Indiana licensed plumbers on this forum, and if there are I have a question for you. Evansville Indiana allows heating and air conditioning contractors to change out a water heater in a home if they are there installing a new furnance and the home owner ask them to put in a new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks