Search results

1. D

Pipe-to-flex line valve question!

Hit the nail right on the head. A lot of times I'll see one of my customers by the flex lines threading their old 5/8" lines onto a 1/2" black pipe and I run over and explain tapered threads and why they don't work with flare threads and then go on from there. I called and the local PG&E...
  2. D

Thanks, yes these flex lines are quite old most of the time. Maybe the supply store 'round the corner has the old 5/8x3/4 ones. I'll pop in there and check it out. If the store doesn't have them I'll find out the best solution. I had heard a rumor once that PG&E (gas company in Northern...
  3. D

Hello there Terry's forum! Orange smock wearer here(HD "associate"). I work in the plumbing department. I've got a question that perhaps you folks may be able to answer. I am by no means an expert, but I know quite a bit more than Joe American. I've been getting a lot of customers lately...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks