Search results

1. J

Burning points in pressure switch

OK, I finally figured it out, and thought some of you might be interested. I kept burning points on my pressure switch, but it would take weeks before the points got bad enough that they would overload my inverter (I have solar power only). Replacing the points cured the problem -- for a...
  2. J

Thanks, Jim: It is a sine wave inverter -- about 30-50 steps per wave. I don't notice any distortion in the wave pattern when the loads rise. The pressure switch is rated at about 1.5 horse, which puts me right on the limit. This set up used to work fine, but something changed. I put in a...
  3. J

Howdy. Hope I can find some help here. I have a 12VDC solar system that runs a 240VAC deep well pump (12 volts from battery kicked up to 120 AC by an inverter and then to 240 with a transformer). My problem is that the points on the pressure switch burn out every couple months. I have the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks