Search results

1. J

Water rushing/splashing noise since 48 hours

Hi, As I presume many plumbers visit this website I have a noise issue that started 48 hours ago which I would appreciate feedback. I live in a condo on the second floor of a three floor building. The building was built in 1988. 48 hours ago noise started in the pipes that are behind...
  2. J

Cracks in shower

Hi, Hope everyone is having a nice holiday season. Does anyone have a product they can recommend to patch the cracks in my shower seen below. Thanks,
  3. J

Toto cs854 problems, help please

Hi, I recently moved in to a condo with my wife and we are having issues with our TOTO TOILET (TOTO CS854 PROBLEMS). The flushing cycle will go as follows: 1) The bowl will quickly be filled with water 2) The water will drain very slowly with little suction from the bowl. Nearly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks