Search results

1. COBRA_ESQ

Adding zone relay. Advantage of Taco Expandable?

I am in the planning stages of adding a zone & circulator for new indirect DHW . A couple of years ago the following was installed; Boiler: Slant/Fin Sentry S-120 Aquastat: Honeywell L8148E Relay: Taco SR504-EXP running 4 circulator zones My game plan is to make the indirect zone Zone 4 which...
  2. COBRA_ESQ

End Switch not wired and T/TV terminals jumped in aquastat

New boiler and multi zone relay installed a couple of years ago. The the end switch (X X terminals) are not wired in the relay box and there is a jumper connecting the thermostat terminals (T TV) on the aquastat. Why would it be wired this way? Boiler: Slant/Fin Sentry S-120 Aquastat...
  3. COBRA_ESQ

Main Drain Caps - Brass vs Lead

This is a follow up question to my other post "Best way to remove lead cap in cast iron main trap" https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24926 I went to Home depot and they have caps made from brass, lead, pvc and of a rubber/plastic expansion design. What is the plus and minus of...
  4. COBRA_ESQ

Best way to remove lead cap in cast iron main trap

With showers I have a slight back up in my basement at a slop sink drain next to the main drain. Figure the main trap and/or the pipe to the cesspool is clogged. The lead plugs in the cast iron trap and line out are stuck. I am using an 18" monkey wrench but am afraid to go bigger or to use a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks