Search results

1. G

electric baseboard question

humor me :-) . . . what would happen if the blankets ended up on the electric hydronic heater overnight?
  2. G

jar545, How do you feel about the electric hydronic baseboard radiator so close to a bed? Are there fire safety issues or am I overreacting? What about a ceiling heater on a timer for the bathroom? Thanks for your input!
  3. G

More input Any ideas for what I can do with the 240 line that's now in the bathroom?
  4. G

Thanks for your reply! The cost to run two 240 lines, thermostats and install radiators is $800 ($150 if I to the electric hydronic baseboard -- see below for description, it doesn't actually use circulating water). The cost to rerun the steam pipe was approx $1600+ depending on the obstacles...
  5. G

I have steam heat in my house but during a renovation project two radiators were disconnected, knocking out heat to a bedroom and upstairs bath. I initially agreed to cap off the line thinking it would only disconnect the bathroom . . . Anyway, I would like to get heat back in bedroom and was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks