Search results

1. J

adding guest house to existing well

thanks for the link bob, a wealth of new info to delve into. the final word - as I now understand, I am going to drain tank, check air, add air to 38psi adjust switch to 40/60 and refill is this correct ?
  2. J

thanks, again spot on help. valveman on tanks and pumps forum - clear explanation of what I was thinking regarding bladder in tank being affected by simply cranking pressure switch without checking air pressure in tank.
  3. J

yeah, in response to the advice to simply increase pressure ratio the question that comes to my inexperienced mind is - does the increase in pump switch pressure to say 40/60 affect the air pressure in the bladder tank, I recall reading in a post about the air pressure in bladder tank has a...
  4. J

thanks for the clarity in your explanation, to probe further, the bladder tank remains unaffected by the increase in switch pressure?
  5. J

thanks for the help, I am curious about the mysteries of these pressure switches. what I am understanding is that they can be treated as a "reastat in ratio" then why are they sold as specific settings, 20/40, 30/50 etc.?
  6. J

Thanks, - is there a way to increase existing pressure in the main house without changing sub. pump? john
  7. J

thanks for the vote of confidence, and the suggestion about the second tank, the potential pressure loss is my intuitive concern. We haven t run out of water in the main house but my wife would like increased pressure, any thoughts on that?
  8. J

Hi, I am upgrading existing plumbing in guest house, and am asking for advice about increased demand from existing well. Submersible, 20/40, 30gal bladder tank, guest house is 60 -70 ft. from existing tank. thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks