Search results

1. D

Eljer faucet diverter

Eljer Faucett diverter repair/replacement update I received the following msg from a very nice person at Eljer after many web searches and phone calls. They are no longer in the faucet business but the very kind lady found me 2 diverters I needed in their warehouse somehow and sent them to me...
  2. D

Eljer faucet diverter

Eljer faucet diverter problems and photos Here are a couple of pictures attached. One of the undercounter installation showing the diverter valve and one of the faucet itself as installed. I appears the diverter section can be disassembled somewhat. Any ideas? I haven't found any new...
  3. D

Eljer faucet diverter

These are bathroom sink and tub faucets and are component style with the hot and cold on/off handles, faucett spout and diverter valve put together with brass tubes to allow for different spacing. The hand wand hose attaches to the diverter valve under the counter where the water...
  4. D

Eljer faucet diverter

I'm having trouble with my Elger sink and tup farcett diverters. These are about 14 years old and the faucets are componet and you put them together depending on your handle spacing. I have two with diverters for hand wands. A button/or slide on the hand diverter starts the water flowing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks