Search results

1. E

Well help

Hi Rick, Yes I was relieved too.........The actual well was about 100 feet away. It is a huge cement almost like a holding tank with a metal round thing in there. I will take a pic when I get a chance. The guy got us to turn the pump on and you could see the small vibration and hear the water...
  2. E

Well help

Outcome ~ feeling stupid... A very nice gentleman came out to see what was going on with the well, the minute he walked in to the pump house he looked at the electric box for the submersible pump and said that's not connected properly he pushed it so all the connections connected and...
  3. E

Well help

Rick, Someone is coming on Monday...Tuesday if they get busy...I will keep you posted.... Louise
  4. E

Well help

Hi Rick, yes it seems to head straight down........... The other box without the spiders seems to have a pipe that heads straight down too but it is the one with the spiders that seems to go into the pump house. I have to head into Vancouver today so will be flicking the switches and taking...
  5. E

Well help

Hi Drick, I will post more pics ASAP but I borrowed the camera from a girlfriend should be able to take more on Saturday..... That seems to be the case. Ok, in the picture of the storage tank I see the inlet pipe and I think I see a float switch which should turn on the pump to fill your...
  6. E

Well help

trying to post pics The first pic is the pump house itself and the small box outside on the left seems to be where the in pipe is connected The second pic is of the inpipe into the resevoir The third pic is inside the box that is situated outside on the left The...
  7. E

Well help

Well I headed out to investigate and discovered in the very top right hand corner there is a plastic pipe............On the outside of the pump/storage house where this pipe leads is a small covered box which I took the lid off and there seems to be a socket with a plug plugged in to it and...
  8. E

Well help

Thank you Drick............. Any tips on how I go about locating the well ? Also would the water be pumped into my holding tank or would it naturally gravitate in there ? Apparently ~~~ (the neighbour told me ) That a second well was dug on the property but they hit salt water..we live very...
  9. E

Well help

I just purchased a property which has a well ( this is all new to me ). What we appear to have as the well is a 6'X10'x8' concrete tank/pool......I lift a small wooden lid 2x2 to look into it. It holds approx 2000 gallons. There is a plastic pipe which the water is sucked up into (by a pump ) a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks