Search results

1. ttbean

Weekend Plumbing Disasters

Thanks! It was indeed the debris. I replaced one of the fill valves...and just cleaned the other. I took a wet vac to the tank first to get all of the crud out of there before putting them back. Both toilets are fully functioning again...I will take a look at the overflow pipes. I'm sure that...
  2. ttbean

The water is leaking into the tank. And then the tank fills up really hight and leaks from the handle.
  3. ttbean

Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me out. This weekend was supposed to be a relaxing 5day break for me. But...the winter temperatures decided to take over. On Friday, my pipes froze. Probably both underground and inside my walls. On Sunday, they thawed out enough for me to notice a leak in my pipe...
  4. ttbean

Gas Pipe Inside Cabinet

Um...no offense taken. In case you missed the post, a plumber is coming to install it tomorrow. I just wanted to drill the holes first. Hence, the reason I asked my question.
  5. ttbean

Gas Pipe Inside Cabinet

My gas pipe happens to come out of the wall right next to the doorway. I didn't really feel like having a stove in the doorway, so I wanted to put a cabinet there instead and run the flexible gas pipe through the cabinet to the range. Tonight, I wanted to drill the holes for the pipe, so the...
  6. ttbean

Install water line for fridge: No basement

Thanks for your replies so soon. I will attach a picture of my kitchen and a picture of the layout. The picture is lame, but at least will give you an idea. Note...my kitchen has sense changed a little bit. I decided to knock down that pantry (which is shown better in the drawing to the left of...
  7. ttbean

Install water line for fridge: No basement

So...I wanted to put my refrigerator on the other side of the kitchen. New ones are too deep to keep in the current location. I don't have a basement, so I'm wondering about the possibility of either: 1. Running the water line along the baseboard. Can it be hidden by the baseboard? 2...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks