Search results

1. WellConfused

Need advice from professional

I'm a do-it-yourselfer who has replumbed my whole house and installed a baseboard hot water heating system. However, on a couple occasions, I have called on the local plumber to do something I'm not capable of. Recently, I wanted to cut into the second floor zone and create a separate zone...
  2. WellConfused

Need driven well advice

Two months ago, I drove a 1.25" point down 19 feet and there was 6 feet of water standing in the pipe. Hooked up a 1/2hp shallow jet pump with 1.25" pipe from well pipe to pump. I could run a lawn sprinkler for hours with 45-48 psi. Then, last week, pressure began to gradually fall off until...
  3. WellConfused

Driven well problems

I drove a 3 ft 1.25" point down 17 feet. Attached a pitcher pump and pumped till I got fairly clean water. Ended up with 53" water in the pipe. Hooked up a 1/2 hp shallow well pump to the 1.25" pipe with no tank and ran the garden hose for 1/2 hour with constant water and good pressure. Next...
  4. WellConfused

need pressure switch help

I just drove a 3 foot 1.25" point 17 feet down and have 4 ft water in it. A friend lent me an old shallow well pump that I hooked up without a tank, and it pumps a constant flow of clear water. I just received a new Wayne 1/2 hp pump, and I have a tank (air bladder) about 15 gallons. This well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks