Search results

1. maryann650

Black wall mount Case 3000 toilet help!

I live in southern California. My house was built in the 60s with a lot of commercial parts. At least that's what plumbers have told me. Also they've mentioned that the water pressure is high. As for the leak, I mean the toilet water is running in the bowl even though it should be done/off...
  2. maryann650

Thank you for your response. Thank goodness for the internet. Yes, I looked into those brands and was hoping there was something else. So far I've had at least 4 plumbers work on that toilet and no one has been able to fix the leak inside the toilet. It's always fine when the leave and 2...
  3. maryann650

Our case 3000 is chipped in the back bracket and we need to replace it. Are there any black wall mounted toilets that the tank doesn't go into the wall. I've tried to search the internet and the American Standard discontinued the black wall mounts and everything else is a concealed tank, which...
  4. maryann650

seems like all the black wall toilets are tank in wall

seems like all the black wall toilets are tank in wall
  5. maryann650

I have a black wall mount case 3000 that needs replacement . Any recs on brand that has a black...

I have a black wall mount case 3000 that needs replacement . Any recs on brand that has a black wall mount that the tank is not in the wall
  6. maryann650

Hi

Hi
  7. maryann650

Need Some Advice on a Case 3000

Thanks for your advice. How difficult to change from a two bolt wall mount to four bolt?
  8. maryann650

Need Some Advice on a Case 3000

Just bought a house with a 2 bolt wall mount Case 3000 (black). There is a leak and I believe I can find the parts to fix it. Should I just get it fixed or should I just replace it with the Standard American Wall Mount toilet (4 bolt)? Insurance is going to replace it so I am wondering if it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks