Search results

1. Marc46

Delta 2 handle faucet issue

I installed 5 sets of the same Delta 4530 series 2 handle faucets way back in 2004. Have had very few issues with them over the years, but then again I have good water quality. Anyway,.....the set in the cabana bath that is on a pedestal sink and virtually never gets used started to drip VERY...
  2. Marc46

This should be an easy Delta question for you guys!

My house was built in 1992. I have a large shower only in the second bath that uses one of the old Delta single handle controls. I think it is a 600 series from some of the pics I have looked at, but not certain. Anyway, I started having a small leak about a week ago when taking a shower. It is...
  3. Marc46

Mansfield Toilet Question.........

Can somebody tell me where the water level mark is on what I believe is a 160 tank? I replaced my mothers flush tower seals again the other day, and had to adjust the level on one, as it was filling too high and running back down the top of the flush tube before shutting off. I looked all...
  4. Marc46

Water Softener and RO System Question

I have a standard water softener using sodium chloride, as well as a reverse osmosis unit at the kitchen sink. That is where all of the drinking water is taken from. My question is this,........my fiancee has developed borderline hypertension and she is now afraid to drink the water from the...
  5. Marc46

Pump Cycling Question

I have a submersible pump,......I believe it is a 1 hp, but not positive. Running a 40/60 pressure switch and a bladder tank along with various filters, and softener. A couple of days ago I changed the non-functioning pressure gauge and slightly adjusted the switch settings to get a true...
  6. Marc46

New Toilet Advice

I am preparing to replace one of my old toilets in my 16 year old home. I already replaced the one in the master bath a couple of years ago when I tiled in their. Used a Kohler elongated,...........don't remember the model, but it is one of those you are supposed to be able to flush golfballs...
  7. Marc46

Hose Bib Question

What do you pro plumbers recommend to remove defective "anti-syphon" valves from a hose bib? I am referring to the type used in Florida,........they simply screw on, and have a set screw to keep them tight. House is 16 years old. That is the problem!! The recessed set screws are rotted out...
  8. Marc46

Pressure Switch Setting Question

I just installed a new reverse osmosis system, and found that the storage capacity was less than anticipated. Called the company a few days ago, and was told my minimum pressure should be 50psi. I am on a well with a current CI-CO of 40/60 psi, on the pressure switch. Is it generally...
  9. Marc46

Mansfield toilets.........hard flush.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Mansfield toilets and the hard flushing. My mother has three in her house, about 3 to 4 years old. 2 of them, you almost feel like the flush handle is going to break from the pressure it takes to flush them. I have told her to quit using chlorine...
  10. Marc46

Rattling noise behind refrigerator,.......water line.

My mother who lives about 20 miles from me has been complaining of a noise behind her fridge for several days now. It is a GE Profile SS side by side, about 3 years old. I went over there yesterday, and identified it as the icemaker line which is copper, and coiled behind the fridge. I know...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks