Search results

1. Fidoprincess

what do I use for main water supply line?

The line from water meter to house was eaten by a tree so I am having to dig a new trench away from the tree and put down a new line to the house. The old line is a white pvc pipe that the water company said was for basic irrigation systems and should never have been used for a water supply...
  2. Fidoprincess

Help! Where do you mount elbow for handheld shower?

Plumber is here and putting in the plumbing for the shower. I have a Grohe Shower Bar with a hand held shower head but there are no instructions as to where to put the pipe from the wall/ the elbow connection. I thought it would be obvious but it's not because I don't want the shower head to...
  3. Fidoprincess

Which panasonic bathroom fan?

Bathroom 6 X 9 and being totally redone-no fan now and no one opens the window. I saw one model with a sensor, liked the idea but will the cat set it off? This is the one I was thinking about...
  4. Fidoprincess

Help plumbing a walk in shower please?

Hi, my tile shower is gutted to the studs and now it the time for me to pick out new fixtures. I have a couple of questions if you can help. The shower is 4.5 by 3.5 so seems big to me. Since I had to redo the thing because the shower pan failed, I'd like to do something different than just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks