Search results

1. jeeperstrudie

Submearsible pump not working on my upnorth cottage (very uncommon setup)

So I assume your referring to something like this... https://www.bakerwatersystems.com/uploads/files/products/category_pdfs/ATW_Concept.pdf Any idea of where to get the components for this or complete replacement? I'm assuming that my switch is probably bad as it was installed in 1999.
  2. jeeperstrudie

Thanks for the repsonse.... I'm in Michigan so we have a frost of 42" Pitless adapter, I'm pretty sure I do - I'm taking my T bar with me this weekend and was planning on pulling it up. I don't have a control box anywhere unless it's buried underground as well. Well is 40' deep, pump is at...
  3. jeeperstrudie

So, let me start by saying, this is very baffling to me and my father...... we have swapped jet pumps in the past, pulled well lines and replaced (by hand) in the past, swapped pressure tanks and pressure switches over the years so I would say we have more than a general knowledge. My property...
  4. jeeperstrudie

low Water volume/presure

Same pump, like problem. I have the same Water Ace R100, and alike problem. My pump will pump to about 65 PSI without a problem and then shut off, my problem is that it doesn't seem to be able to keep up with the water flow. When your in the shower you have about 10 minutes and then the flow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks