Search results

1. rtstephn

very damp crawl space....

I have a home that has a very damp crawl space, and am wondering what, if anything, I can do about it. It is so damp that my HVAC ducts often have small water driplets falling off them onto the vapor barrior below. I have confirmed that I have no plumbing leaks. The crawl space stays very cool...
  2. rtstephn

wiring a three way switch....

Hi all, I am building a home, and made the leap to wire it myself. So far, so good. Didn't have problems wiht rough-in or service release. But I am getting ready for my final electrical, and I just can't get a three way light to function properly! I have successfully wired several other three...
  3. rtstephn

very low flow in new home....

Hi all, First time posting. I am building a new home and just finished my plumbing trim out. I have noticed before now (but it's now painfully apparent), that I have issues with water pressure. Pressure is very good when I first turn on the tap, but fades dramatically within 15 seconds or so. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks