Search results

1. fornarog

Moved Pres Tank/Nuetralizer/Softener now no cold water anywhere

I relocated my well pressure tank, neutralizer, water softener, and brine tank from the front of my basement to the opposite corner (I had a leak and it was way too close to the electric service panel). After all was done and everything was connected, I turned the pump on and opened the valve...
  2. fornarog

Is my submersible pump dead?

We woke up to no water this morning. I checked the circuit breakers and they were fine, re-set them anyway. Hit the lever on the side of the pressure switch and it had electricity coming to it (could tell by the spark on the contacts). We have no water running at all, either from the faucets...
  3. fornarog

problems with new pressure switch - did I screw something up????

Yesteday, I installed a new Square D Pumptrol switch because my water was stopping completely and the re-starting after 10-15 seconds. The frequency and duration of the stops had both been increasing. When I was replacing the nipple - it was clogged badly - in between the switch and the -...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks