Search results

1. Rocknice21

Will my toilet suck my trub trap dry?

Great title huh? So thanks to everyone for what you've taught me since I've been asking questions on here. I have two pictures. The first is my overall bathroom plan. The two lavs and shower all have 1.5" vents right after the traps. (Don't worry, that toilet on the left side ties...
  2. Rocknice21

Vent solutions for LONG distance drains

Hello everyone, I have a bit of a problem. How do you drain a whirlpool tub that has a drain that is 4 ft from any wall?? Can I just run a vent off of my main horizontal run? How far away can that be from the drain? I tried to draw my plan the best I could... The waste from the tub...
  3. Rocknice21

DWV remodel for new bathrool

DWV remodel for new bathroom Terry and crew, I am a DIYer trying to route my DWV piping for a new bathroom i am building. The room used to be a bedroom and is on the 2nd story above an unfinished basement. The joists run from top left to bottom right (2X10s). I live in WV which does not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks