Search results

1. W

Leaking Drain Body on Faucet Replacement

Last, but not least... All is well in my neighborhood. The seal is tight as a drump....no leak, no foul!!! As a final side note...the Big Box store you refer to turns out to be "The Great Indoors"- an extremely high end, high quality home furnishing store. I am very surprised that this low...
  2. W

Latest Update... Thanks for the feedback from Jimbo and Redwood. To be honest, and I'm at work now, I may not have caught the Friction washer not being in place. I will check for that when I get home tonight. I think it's there though. But here's what happened yesterday when I called Price...
  3. W

First let me thank you for the quick reply, but I feel that the leak is not coming down thru the threads, but when I try this again I will coat the threads with the plumbers putty as suggested- just in case! Great suggestion! Thanks. Now, if I can be more specific. The mack gasket, as you...
  4. W

I've have replaced my bathroom sink and faucet. I now have a brand new pedestal sink and have attached a new Price Pfister facuet assembly. The model number is "972-070". I have tried to attach this twice now, and both times it has ended up leaking at the point underneath the sink where the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks