Search results

1. S

basement pump is not coming on

It's Working the weirdest thing happened. when i first unlpuged the pump i only left if off for about an hour. well later that evening i unpluged it again and lef it off all night. we did call a plumber and off course i pluged it it when he said he could come by and look at it well guess what...
  2. S

there is only one wire/plug 0 it is a large round lid. the wire goes through the lid as well as the pipes. don't mean to sound "Dumb" i'm not sure all the correct names.
  3. S

do i need to call a professional - or can i get the lid off (and how) and do this myself. honestly i have never done any plumbing unless you count the plunger.
  4. S

we moved into this house about a year ago and it has a remodeled basement with a full bath - used daily. well that pump "thing" that pumps the waste to our septic got backed up and we called a plumber in to fix it - great. well everything was fine for a while but not the thing is not coming...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks