Search results

1. mrspaceman

Kohler K-401 Mixing valve, Cartridge Repair or Replace?

I have a shower with a K-401 Mixing valve. Shower used to be hot enough, but now it runs luke warm though the temperature control is max'd out (I have the mixing valve turned all the way hot without the limit stop installed). Hot inlet water temperature is about 130. It doesn't look like...
  2. mrspaceman

electrical contacts on Pressure switch

On Friday, I had no water in the house. Inspected my jet pump and pressure switch. Found that the diaphram on the 4 year old pressure switch was leaking. I replaced the pressure switch with a copy - Square-D 30/50 pressure switch rated for 115 or 230v. I run it at 230V. Turned on the power...
  3. mrspaceman

Stuck galvanized steel elbow

Hi. I'm in the process of replacing vanities in my bathroom. I've opened the wall since I needed to move the sinks. Discharge line running out of the bathroom is 1.5" Galvanized steel with a right angle elbow where it broke the wall for the old sink. I want to remove the elbow and...
  4. mrspaceman

Low Water Pressure

My house has low water pressure and I was hoping to get some help either diagnosising the problem or coming up with a fix. Here are the details. Our well is in a pit beside the house. The well has a deep-well jet pump that (my guess) is about 8 years old. The problem first became apparent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks