Search results

1. H

Best Electric Water Heater???

With heating oil going higher, I'm looking to put in a hi efic electric water heater and shut the boiler down during the summer. Any suggestions on the highest EF units available, Im really looking for something ultra efficient? Thanks, scott
  2. H

Wells and Irrigation, rather long post

I posted a while back about pumping a well and using a cistern as a reserve tank. I'm starting to look at the needed gear and was looking at pumps and tanks. Im thinking about either the bettaflo or the hydra flow in the 1 hp class. The BF-3007-122 1 HP 30 GALLONS PER MINUTE 230 VOLT is $456.00...
  3. H

Shallow well and garden watering

I have 2 wells and a 3000 gallon cisterin. The 20 inch well has about 1000 gallons in it at all times. The 39 inch well has about 300 gallons at all times. I would like to pump the 20 incher and fill the cisterin for a holding tank to water a small vegatable garden during the summer. The 20 inch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks