Search results

1. V

How many hours to change 6+ ft bathtub drain

Thanks for such an active discussion guys. This is much better than asking my friends, neighbors, co-workers where I end up in a circular discussion most of the times. In addition to replacing the drain pipe, the plumber is going to replace the tub drain close/open thing (don't know the...
  2. V

Thanks -- he appears to be very reputed and good plumber. I have seen many good references. My question about the hours was to figure out if I was being overcharged .. Vijay
  3. V

My bathtub was draining really slow; When I opened the drain cover screw and peeked inside, it looked like there was only a small opening for the water to flow out of the tub into the drain. Called in a plumber. He looked in the crawlspace and suggested I replace my old galvanized drain...
  4. V

Cost estimate for replacing 30 ft pipe in crawl space

I had a real world plumber come-in. He said it will take 2 guys, 3-4 hours and about 30-35 feet of new pipe. Cost estimate around $650. Does that sound reasonable in SF bay area? Thank you all for virtual plumbing consultation.
  5. V

Is that really $200 and up? I was asking for both labor and material. Unlike the pros who hang out here on this site, I am not a DIY when it comes to stuff like this.
  6. V

I am in the process of buying a home in SF Bay area. The home has all copper plumbing, except for the one that runs to the backyard sprinklers. My home inspector tells me I may need to replace 30ft length of galvanized plumbing in the crawl space with copper plumbing. Apparently, that is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks