Search results

1. brnt999

baffled? water through ceiling

leak It happened so long ago I cant remember.
  2. brnt999

baffled No. When I opened up the ceiling the leak was directly below the P Trap for the tub drain, although the main water lines also are there also. I am thinking this:the shark tooth shut off valves are also above the leak. The lines run up vertically from the basement thru a wall. The...
  3. brnt999

Its the same incident. I got busy at work and am only now getting around to fixing the ceiling. I have been using the tub without the whirlpool up until a few days ago. I guess it is just a mystery. I was thinking maybe someone around here had a similar experience but I guess not. Maybe I will...
  4. brnt999

There was no one using the tub. There was no water in the tub. The sound of the whirlpool pump is not the sound I heard. I believe the sound I heard was water under pressure being released. Like if a pipe or a hose broke. But there was no pipe or hose that is broken and everything works fine.
  5. brnt999

I recently renovated my bathroom. I moved the toilet, installed a whirlpool tub, built a tub surround, installed ditra and tiled the floors and walls. I installed some shutoff valves on the hot and cold water lines coming into the bathroom. Two months later I was sitting in my living room...
  6. brnt999

whirlool tub leak help!

About a year and a half ago I remodelled my upstairs bathroom. Among other things I installed a whirlpool tub. The other evening I was watching television and at the back of my mind I heard an unusual sound--at the time I though it was a fan blade making a whirring noise. A short time later I...
  7. brnt999

help with screwup

Thanks Thanks for the info--its a relief to know there is a solution without taking tile down.
  8. brnt999

help with screwup

I have been remodeling my bathroom.I installed the plumbing for a bathtub/shower and tiled it all in.During construction I periodically turned the water on useing a set of pliers ( I did not have the handle installed) to test for leaks and to clean dust in the bathrub.Yesterday I went to install...
  9. brnt999

Jetted bathtub access panel

I am renovating a bathroom and installing a jetted tub.My next step is to build a tub deck. I plan on tiling the tubdeck.I need to include an access panel to the tub pump.I have seen many pictures of beautifully tiled tub decks on the internet and I don't see access panels.Any suggestions on how...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks