Search results

1. P

Well Problem

My well is not producing as much water as normal. It has always had a 3 GPM flow restrictor on it since we have lived here, about sixteen years. The well is a 4 inch casing at 100 Ft. It was drilled many years ago, not sure when. Today I turned the pump on and could pump 12 gallon of water in...
  2. P

Biofilm

Was wondering if it is possible to have a biofilm problem so bad that it can stop the well from producing? If so what is my next step.
  3. P

Pump Question

If I pull the pump to clean it I plan on replacing it. I put in a new pump in 2002, and we had alot of problems getting the old pump out and the new one back in, because of the tight fit. I would like to go to a 3" pump. Any sugestions what brand, and where to find one? Thanks, Steve
  4. P

Pump Question

I filled the casing with water. The drop pipe is holding water.
  5. P

Pump Question

Not sure what you are asking?
  6. P

Pump Question

It is an Aermotor T8-75. We raised it up 3ft. last weekend while it was pumping a stream about the size of a pencil, and it would keep pumping that small stream. If we filled the casing up it will pump a full garden hose stream.
  7. P

Pump Question

The pump is setting around 2ft. off the bottom of the well.
  8. P

Pump Question

I live in Central ILL. My well has a slow recovery, probably about 5 gallons a minute. The well set all week and never showed any sign of recovery. I then dropped a line down the well and could hear the weight hit water at about 43 ft. I could hear the pump running but nothing. If I fill the...
  9. P

Pump Question

I have a drilled well with a 4 inch casing 96 ft deep. In 2002 I had to put in a new pump. Two weeks ago I ran out of water. We metered the pump and it seemed to be working. Last weekend we decided to raise the pump up a little and fill the casing with water. When we turned the pump on it would...
  10. P

Pump Questions

I have a drilled well with a 4" casing at 96' deep. In 2002 I put a new pump. Two weeks ago I started having water problems again. Today I raised the pump enough to drop a line down the well to see if it was dry. It shows that I have 43 ft of water in the casing. When I fill the casing with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks