Search results

1. BigRob_NH

Alternative to permanent Sump Pump

Good afternoon folks, We recently had 2 weeks where we got something like a total of 14" of rain. Record flooding and whatnot. My home is basically on top of a hill and has a french drain/drain tiles around the base of the foundation that drains out to the curb. At the final peak of the...
  2. BigRob_NH

Question re: repair fitting

Good morning folks, I'm in the process of installing a new vanity top. pulled the old vanity top/sink out and have the new cultured marble top in place. The drain hole, of course, doesn't line up. I need to move it back about an inch. No problem, just use a repair fitting. I grab...
  3. BigRob_NH

Plumbers putty on cultured marble

Good Afternoon, I'm about to install a couple of new cultured marble vanity tops. I know not to use plumbers putty when working with granite but is it also to be avoided with cultured marble?
  4. BigRob_NH

Another toilet install resulting in sewer smell

Good evening folks, I have the same issue as a thread started just a few days ago where a recently installed toilet is resulting in a sewer gas smell. In my case I removed the old toilet and had a tile floor installed. I then had a plumber in to raise my flange, reseat the toilet etc...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks