Search results

1. twilitemoon

Bathroom sink drain question

My husband installed a new faucet in our bathroom sink. The faucet looks great, however, when we run the water, it does not drain completely, but rather pools around the bottom of the sink. It's a small amount of water, but nonetheless, it's annoying. Is there something we are doing wrong?
  2. twilitemoon

Replacing Rubber Gasket

I posted a week ago about a black ring around the shower drains in the home we moved in to. Not knowing that was causing it, I tried using Tilex on a couple occasions in an attempt to clean it up. When that didn't work, I posted on this forum board and was informed that it may be the rubber...
  3. twilitemoon

Replacing Rubber Gasket

I posted a week ago about a black ring around the shower drains in the home we moved in to. Not knowing that was causing it, I tried using Tilex on a couple occasions in an attempt to clean it up. When that didn't work, I posted on this forum board and was informed that it may be the rubber...
  4. twilitemoon

Black Ring in bathroom sinks and bathtubs

I really don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask this, but I thought I'd give it a shot. My husband and I just moved to a house. We noticed that all of the bathroom drains have this black ring around it that just won't come out. I poured bleach down all of the drains and tried...
  5. twilitemoon

Icemaker

The icemaker for my refrigerator leaked all over it. I turned off the water to the icemaker and it is still leaking a small amount. If someone would be so kind to let me know if I need to do anything more, that would be great. Also, we had not used the icemaker for four or more months, and even...
  6. twilitemoon

Water Heater?

My water heater, for the first time since I have moved here (a month) was making a sound as if it was either filling back up or draining water. I'm not sure how long it lasted, but it was the first time it did it. I don't know if I should be concerned or not. Is it normal for water heaters to...
  7. twilitemoon

Shower Trap

I am just curious. I moved into a new apartment a month ago that has two full sized bathrooms. Since moving in, I have not used one of the showers at all, because I am waiting on the maintenance man to order a new shower bar for it. My question, therefore, is, since I haven't run the water in a...
  8. twilitemoon

Sink Overflow Drain?

Soap suds are coming out of the overflow area of my bathroom sink. I exclusively wash my hands in this sink. I do wash my hands frequently and perhaps this has caused some residual soap scum to remain in there. Is this a problem? Will the soap get into the pipes for other sinks, like the kitchen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks