Search results

1. justin

diagnosing my problems

unconventional is a very nice way of putting it.the well was installed 15 years ago,when apparently bieng the only guy with a well rig meant you could do whatever you wanted.my neighbors case was even worse,they dug the well in the driveway and used every piece of pipe they could bring on the...
  2. justin

diagnosing my problems

it is looking like my tankless water heater problems are also a symptom of well/pressure tank/pressure switch problem.as i posted on the plumbing forum i have a bosch aquastar 425efl that will not cycle.i put a pressure guage on the cold water supply for the washing machine when the problem...
  3. justin

Bosch 425 EFL tankless problems

the flame sensor was cleaned by the retired plumber,,i was trying to help as much as i could.i remember giving him some really fine steelwool.i know he was a boiler guy in missoula so i am guessing he knew how to clean it.i called the people who put in the well (15 years ago)and they thought it...
  4. justin

a plumber friend saw the inlet screen and said he didn't think it was mineral problems,although i am past schedule for a flush.the nearest big town is missoula which is 50 miles east.butte is 160 miles east with a pop. probably around 40,000 i am guessing.a retired union plumber from missoula...
  5. justin

I tried that. They said they would make a record of my call, and told me to clean the flame sensor I told him i had and he said "good luck". I tried them again today but they are closed for new years. I was disappointed with the help I received from them.
  6. justin

I have a Bosch 425 efl that I had installed 2.5 years ago.it supplies a kitchen sink, a full bath and a washing machine.it worked wonderfully until a week ago. Now when I turn on the hot water the pilot lights, the power vent comes on, the burner lights and then goes out.it still occasionally...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks