Search results

1. N

Pump stopped working

The man came out today and they spent a few hours, pulling up the pump from the well, they said the breaker was only 1/2 way. They put in a new pump and some other line. The bill came to a painful 2,115.76. He said it seemed that we have a leak some where, and would come back tomorrow to put...
  2. N

Pump stopped working

Oh I see, then the breaker is fine because it just goes all the way off and on, it hasn't stopped at the 1/2 way location at all. Thanks for your help though. Luckily someone is coming by in the morning to check it out. I hope he can figure it out, and that it's something simple.
  3. N

Pump stopped working

I don't think the pump is turning on at all. I know the switches on the fuse box to turn the well pump off and on, but I don't know how to tell if the fuse is working or not. One of my neighbors looked at the little grey box above the pressure gage for me, he said that it looked okay because...
  4. N

Pump stopped working

I just returned from a trip away for a few days. The water seemed to be working but I was only using it to wash hands and flush toilets. Then I started a small load of laundry and it started off fine, but later I noticed the refilling cycle was filling up really slow and we had just a trickle...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks