Search results

1. JojoSF

Faucet choices for a Duravit sink

Are you talking about the drain hole or one of the faucet holes?
  2. JojoSF

I'm interested in the Duravit 1930 Collection pedestal sink. The website says that the holes are specifically drilled for Grohe faucets. Does anyone know if it's possible to put other brands in that sink? Isn't the size of the faucet holes a standard size? Thanks!
  3. JojoSF

I'm interested in the Duravit 1930 Collection pedestal sink. The website says that the holes are specifically drilled for Grohe faucets. Does anyone know if it's possible to put other brands in that sink? Isn't the size of the faucet holes a standard size? Thanks!
  4. JojoSF

Looking for a highly recommended wall mounted toilet.

Thanks for your response. I had read a post that talked about a insulating wrap being important for the wall carrier, as the flushing causes the noise to be transmitted through the studs (like a drum?) I also have had friends complain about their new 'power flush' toilet that (they say)...
  5. JojoSF

Looking for a highly recommended wall mounted toilet.

Sorry to resurrect this old post... I'm doing a bathroom remodel with space constraints. The wall-mount toilet looks like a good solution. There are few questions I have (not being a plumber!) I'm leaning toward a Duravit (Happy D). 1. Is it very noisy? This toilet is near my bedroom...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks