Search results

1. J

Which uses less water, 1.6 or 1.28?

I've read in the forums that the 1.28 gpf Eco toilets don't have dual flush (I didn't see this detail in the toilet specs, did I miss it or where do I find it). When I push and release the handle on the 1.6 gpf model the tank only empties about halfway. It empties completely if I hold the handle...
  2. J

Toto models with siphon jet hole?

I wondered whether Toto was stretching the definition of siphon jet to include that jet they have coming from under the front rim regardless of whether they have the traditional hole, but since they do have some toilets that do not include siphon jet in the extended description I'll assume...
  3. J

Toto models with siphon jet hole?

What Toto models have the traditional siphon jet hole in the front of the bowl throat and which do not? I haven't seen this specified in the brief descriptions of the models. I'm leaning toward the Drake elongated ADA or the Eco version of that model. I have encountered two types of Toto...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks