Search results

1. KRC

Adding exterior cleanout..

I have recently had some issues with my kitchen / spare bath/laundry draining (rest of house draining fine). I had a company come out twice to clean out the line out - first time trying to clear it using the shower drain in the spare bath, and the second time pulling the toilet. We discussed...
  2. KRC

Question on 17T Delta cartridge - lukewarm to scalding water...

Hey - I was able to work it out. I took it back apart and made sure that the cartridge was oriented correctly - which it seemed to be. Then I noticed that it was just "stuck" when turning CW to cold... but once I exerted a bit more torque then it went over fine. Maybe it was just a break in...
  3. KRC

Question on 17T Delta cartridge - lukewarm to scalding water...

I purchased and installed a R22000 valve body and 17T cartridge. I have it all "working" but it doesn't really get "cold" water - so I question if this is by design. The cold must be working because the hot water does adjust from lukewarm to scalding, so the valve must be mixing. But I can't...
  4. KRC

How to find compatible washlet?

Is there a washlet+ model that would match the CST454CEFG for bowl performance? Or does one normally just put a S550e on these things?
  5. KRC

How to find compatible washlet?

Looking to purchase a CST454CEFG. Bowl looks to be C454CUF(G) - but how do you figure out what washlet's are compatible? Looking for a lower wattage solution as well if possible. When I look at the Toto site the washlet's usually show that you need some sort of T20 ending for the bowl - not...
  6. KRC

Shower and lav sharing a vent?

Sounds like easiest is to just add a vent at the lav and go up. I guess I can move some electrical on the other stud bay and pipe up along side. Can I joing the 1.5 lav vent and 1.5 shower vent into a 1.5 roof vent or does that now have to move to 2"? On another note, for clarification, the...
  7. KRC

OK. Probably not what I need then as I am looking at a hanging/wallmount sink that is very small. There is no cabinet to hide it in... Maybe someone will comment on sharing the vent with the shower... or are people worried this will create an s-trap at the lav?
  8. KRC

Not familiar with these valves - as relates to reliability if installed behind a wall.
  9. KRC

I am hoping that the shower vent will also provide air for the lav. Right now, the bathroom is serviced by a 2" lateral (single story house) and extends to the washroom (washer/dryer - own vent). I have a 1.5" vent between the shower p-trap (2") and the 2" lateral. Within a foot downstream...
  10. KRC

Shower Single Handle Leak

I have a single handle shower valve that is leaking. I do not know the model, but the outer plate is stamped delta. My problem is that when I turn off the water and take of the handle, I am not sure how to proceed. I tried to turn the knurled ring, but it is real tight and I don't want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks