Search results

1. Sandykt

Proper way to clean home sewer lines?

Thank you for all your feedback! Most of the time, I use Angie's List to find good home service providers. I think I'll print everyone's feedback and discuss it with the plumber I hire! Thank you again. Sandy
  2. Sandykt

No, the toilet is not in a basement. We live in Florida, and we have a slab on grade foundation. Yes, it is very possible that the toilet plumbing is improper. We had the toilets installed several years ago, and the plumber was the worst home improvement professional I've ever had in my home...
  3. Sandykt

I never thought to ask for a CD or tape of what the camera saw! I'll make sure I ask for one next time. We don't put anything abnormal, like dental floss, down the toilet. We don't have kids and we don't throw big Superbowl parties or Thanksgiving dinners. That is why this whole thing...
  4. Sandykt

Thank you for your quick responses - I'll try to answer the questions I know the answers to. We have PVC pipes. When he ran the camera through, he saw no roots, and he said the slope was OK. I am not sure how far he ran the camera. He did say there is a Y in the pipes under the hallway, and...
  5. Sandykt

Hello - I have developed a problem with clogged sewer lines recently. So far this year, it has happened three times, and I've had three different plumbers unclog my pipes. Each has done it differently, and each has a different idea of the proper way to clean them. My questions are - what is the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks