Search results

1. David Walter

washing machine will not spin

Geniescience Thank you for your help. Firstly it is Whirlpool model 99 0029 029400. I have investigated further and found that it is the spin after number 10 that seems intermittent. We usually use a programme number 8 so that is why I considered that it was a general fault. I find that...
  2. David Walter

I checked again this morning and ran a normal programme. Machine did not spin but just tumbled on the last part of the cycle. The washing (not a very hevy load was still wet. I reset the dial to S and turned on. It then pumped but little if any water was exhausted. After tumbling it went...
  3. David Walter

Just to add another point it completes its cycle but does not spin. Starting the programme again at the spin point does cause it to spin sometimes.
  4. David Walter

When I reset it to spin only it usually spins without any trouble on all speeds. Also it seems to pump out at the various stages of the cycle. The drain hose is about a metre long which means that it is fed under the cabinet. I have cleaned the filter and it is clear.
  5. David Walter

I am having trouble with a Whirlpool washing machine which will not always complete the spin cycle. I often have to reset it several times to get it to spin. I notice that the outlet hose is very long and has been routed under the kitchen cupboard. I have tried rerouting it but this does no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks