Search results

1. SteveL1

Follow up to low pressure thread, lots of new data...

OK, here's a bunch of data to mull over.......I decided to check the pressure of everything after getting a new water meter installed on Tues. Presuure at the closest bib to the supply is 50 psi. If I turn on the kitchen faucet, which is about 10 ft from the source, it drops to 45 psi. When I...
  2. SteveL1

Getting a new water meter...can I have them....

Getting a new water meter on Tues. and was wondering if I can have the tech check the supply line from the street to see if there is any built up deposits that could be restricting flow/pressure? The house is about 45 yrs old and I have been experiencing a low pressure situation for a while. The...
  3. SteveL1

Special heads for low pressure situations?

I 've got an in ground system with 8 zones and am fighting a low pressure situation in a few zones. Some heads won't even pop up and others just run very lightly. I've had the water company come out and they say that the pressure meets their minimum requirement so I assume that my options are to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks