Search results

1. Keithdeanne

Shower drain sits above the base

Hello all, I recently bought a two year old home, thinking I would have less problems with it than my last home that was 59years old. Well, first time I tried to use the shower in the master bathroom I noticed that the show drain sits above the shower pan by almost an 1/8th of an inch. I asked...
  2. Keithdeanne

kitchen faucet fillers??

My question is, I purchaced a new faucet that is designed for a one hole install, however my kitchen sink is a three hole configuration. I love the faucet so I would really like to keep it. Do they make fillers that would fit over the open holes left behind by the new faucet? The sink is a cast...
  3. Keithdeanne

bathroom idea

ewould this be legal , venting wise?isting sink existing toilet Vent to outside exits house cut in a 4x4x3 wye for new toilet 4x4x2 “t†for venting cut in a 4x4x2 wye for sink new 2†vent line meets in with new vent
  4. Keithdeanne

Adding a second bathroom

ok, I have been reading up and researching about the possiblies of adding in a second bathroom, (sink, toilet) in my basement. After reading about venting issues and exit issues I am still a bit concerned about adding the bathroom. I am hoping that someone can give me an idea what I can do to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks