Search results

1. G

Fountain leaking at PVC pipe/cement joint

Frenchie and Jim, Thanks for your replies! Here's the product info below. Please advise if it is still okay to use or I need to go a huntin' again! Mr. Sticky’s® Underwater Glue is a flexible, toughened, non-corrosive, structural adhesive specially designed for various applications...
  2. G

I have sanded and wiped the area down and removed any discernible globules of PVC cement. An airship order of Mr. Sticky's Underwater Glue is on it's way! I will repost when the job is done tommorrow and let you know how it went! Thanks SO much for all your help!
  3. G

Well, because it could be coming from one of two places. The PVC to PVC joint or the PVC to stone basin joint. :D
  4. G

I never thought of that, Eric! Thanks! Do I need to remove the pvc cement and primer prior to application or can I apply directly over it...
  5. G

Thanks for your replies, Jim and Mike! I attach a photo of the problem area. I am not sure if it's at the stone basin to PVC joint or PVC to PVC joint. I want to cover both scenarios. I strongly suspect that it may be at the cement to PVC site. It was not a slow dripping, but an actual mini...
  6. G

Hello experts! I am desperate for help with a problem. I have a leaking millstone fountain. I strongly suspect it is coming from the joining of PVC pipe to cement bowl, where you run the water pump cord down and through for plugging in to outlet. The joint where the PVC pipe fits into cement...
  7. G

Hello experts! I am desperate for help with a problem. I have a leaking millstone fountain. I strongly suspect it is coming from the joining of PVC pipe to cement bowl, where you run the water pump cord down and through for plugging in to outlet. The joint where the PVC pipe fits into cement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks