Search results

1. D

Pressure tank

water pressure like i said i know nothing about plumbing except how to put in a toilet.come to think about a new hot water tank was put in in jan. 2004.we went from a 80 gal. to a 40 gal. would that have something to do with the pressure problem?
  2. D

Pressure tank

water pressure i noticed the incoming water valve was turned on max, i turned it down 1/2 pressure is fine :o
  3. D

Pressure tank

i bleed they air out of the valve by the pressure gauge and take it (try) to take it down to 40psi but it kicks back in and builds pressure.does this help?
  4. D

Pressure tank

about twice a week I have to let pressure out of my pressure tank because I get to much pressure and it scares my mother in law. I don't know anything about pressure tanks and could use some help. what can I do to fix this problem?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks