Search results

1. Mark Moasser

Air gap overflow

I'm still hoping someone can help me please. It's all detailed above. My airgap overflows badly when the dishwasher drains. The hookup is right and everything is patent, no blocks. I suspect it's a pressure issue. Can a dishwasher be too powerful for an airgap? Thanks for any help Mark
  2. Mark Moasser

Air gap overflow

Oh, and one more question: Is my air gap linked correctly?? The way it is right now, the draining tube from the dishwasher goes into the smaller inlet in the airgap, and it is connected to the central barrel that goes to the very top of the air gap and is open to air (at the roof). The hose...
  3. Mark Moasser

Air gap overflow

OK guys. I checked it out and it is NOT the plug in the side of the disposal. The side port of the disposal is patent. I also checked and the thick black tube from the airgap going to the diposal drains well and is fully patent. I thought perhaps it was a bit too long, so I shortened it as much...
  4. Mark Moasser

Air gap overflow

I just moved into a brand new apartment in a brand new hi-rise building. I had the kitchen countertop and sink re-done. I have a Bosch dishwasher and the drain hose goes into the side smaller inlet of an airgap and a thick black tube goes from the larger port of the air gap to the top of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks