Search results

1. E

Sewage Ejector tripped the breaker

Thanks grumpy (the impellors are probably seized so when you give it power it overloads the circuit....junk) Oh, I see said the blind man. My husband said he kept hitting the reset button on the circuit thinking it would kick on, looks like he may have fried the circuit. He's such a Genius.
  2. E

Hot enough to fry our circuit breaker(GFI outlet)? My husband said we are also going to have to replace the circuit breaker before we replace that pump and i want to make sure this second pump does not fry the circuit. Thanks in advance for any advice.
  3. E

I thought this was way too much i have gotten great advise on this site and my husband and i are going to buy a better pump with a warrenty and replace it ourselves.
  4. E

We just had a bathroom put in our basement and the sewage ejector never seemed to work correctly. I runs even when we have no water running in the basement (I dont know this may be normal). But about 3 or 4 months ago it tripped the breaker and the breaker will not reset, we are wondering if it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks