Search results

1. Craftycas

Toto Ultramax Round Front Flushing Issue

We installed a Toto Ultramax Round Front toilet almost a year ago on the advice gleened from this forum. We really like the toilet and have not had any issues (since a kid flushed a pencil the week after we installed, that is!) until the last couple of days. At the flush, everything...
  2. Craftycas

Pencil VS Toto Ultramax

Honest, this post is not a joke. My 8 year old son and a conspiring friend managed to flush a full sized color pencil (no eraser) down our BRAND NEW, 2 week old Ultramax. I think the friend was expecting it to do the usual lazy swirl around the bowl before it actually disappeared. I'm sure he...
  3. Craftycas

Round vs Elongated

We just installed our Toto Ultramax Round toilet yesterday. Love that flush! In hind sight, I wish we had gotten the elongated. The round soft close seat opening seems very small - almost looks like a kid's potty training seat! I bought round because we've always had a round and hubby never...
  4. Craftycas

Removing Old Toilet Flange

Hi all! I sure hope you can help! As always, many surprises in what I thought was going to be a simple floor tile job in our main bathroom. Removed old tiles, much rotted subfloor between tub and shower. Took that down to the joists by chopping and hacking out the ply. Here's the...
  5. Craftycas

Toto - CEFIONTECT

Hi all, VERY thankful to have found this site :) . I am very interested in the Toto Ultramax, or possibly the Drake. I would really like the CEFIONTECT option, but I need the color to be Sedonia Beige which doesn't appear as an option in either model. Does the CEFIONTECT make that big a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks