Search results

1. L

Need Longer Drain Hose

Thanks For all the help!! I was able to rout the hose another direction and I had just enough hose to connect to the air gap!!:) :) :) PROBLEM SOLVED!
  2. L

Need Longer Drain Hose

OK, so I tryed to install my Dishwasher last night and my hose is about 3" from making it to my air gap. I have read that I don't have to have an Air Gap as long as I make the hose loop up under the counter top. What is the min. height I need to loop it? Is it just above the garbage...
  3. L

Need Longer Drain Hose

Is this not a common problem?:eek:
  4. L

Need Longer Drain Hose

Please Help, I bought a new Dishwasher (Kenmore 665.13732K601) and it came with a special drain hose that has a barbbed end that fits into the Dishwasher. It's only 6'-0" long I need it to be at least 8'-0" long. I have talked to Sears severial times and they don't have one:mad: . My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks