Search results

1. J

Another smelly bathroom.

Sorry for the double post, I should have put this here first instead of the general one ... I know there are already quite a few posts on odors in the bathroom but I've got another one of those cases. I have a full bath and half bath (addition) that are adjacent to each other. We remodeled...
  2. J

Yet another smelly bathroom

I know there are already quite a few posts on odors in the bathroom but I've got another one of those cases. I have a full bath and half bath (addition) that are adjacent to each other. We remodeled the half bath (month or two ago): took out carpet, refinished hardwoods, put in new sink...
  3. J

Brass tailpipe stuck - plase help

Seemed like when I put in the new bathtub the existing drain would work fine (same size as the old tub) but now I realize that the tailpipe is just a couple cm too short. So I was trying to remove the brass tailpipe, which is inserted into a galvanized nipple which attaches to the trap. I...
  4. J

Shower/tile backer board on old plaster - NEED ADVICE

We're been remodeling a 1940's house we bought that is CINDER BLOCK construction. We're handy but novices. The bathroom is our current project. We removed all the old tile (some of it was soft) and some of the old plaster just fell of the like dust. The rest (what is not under the window) is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks